"Turquoise Frida with Flowers" Paint-by-Number Kit
“Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?” - Frida
Frida was born in the early 1900s, in Mexico City, where she became known throughout the country as a talented portrait artist. Despite enduring chronic pain due to a bus accident when she was 18, Frida painted pictures that told incredible stories about the world around her and developed a signature style that became celebrated across the globe.
“Frida with Flowers” depicts a portrait of the beautiful Mexican artist Frida Kahlo with roses in her hair. This unique paint-by-number kit includes a pre-printed turquoise background featuring a Mexican folk art design. No easel required - use the corrugated cardboard packaging as your painting surface.
This beautiful artist quality paint-by-number kit is designed and made in Portland, Oregon by elle crée. Read more about elle crée here.
- Recommended for ages 13+
- Unmounted canvas measures 8x10 inches. Fits in a standard 8x10 frame.
- Project time approx 3-5 hours
- Includes non-toxic acrylic paints & 2 reusable paintbrushes
- Minimal eco-friendly packaging
- Designed & made in the USA
- Woman owned small business